Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dream Home

Move over, Barbie. You're not the only one with a Dream House anymore. May I present to you the HGTV Dream Home 2011. Located in Stowe, Vermont, this Dream Home is being given away to one lucky winner, along with $500,000 and a brand new GMC Acadia Denali. The grand prize package is worth more than two million dollars. You better believe I have been entering to win twice a day, everyday for as long as I have known about this give away. Can you imagine winning all of this? I can't help but think it is the perfect prize for an unemployed college graduate, such as myself. A beautiful house, start up money, and a new car in a great location... Yes, that would be a dream come true. Here's to hoping! The chance to enter to win ends Friday. Wish me luck! 


Dream Home 2011
Gathering Room
Living Area
Ski Dorm
Dorm Bathroom
Kitchen
Master Bathroom
Master Bedroom
Terrace
Terrace

4 comments: