Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hoosier Hysteria

Indiana: 73
Kentucky (1): 72
12-10-11

This is not an accidental victory. This is years of hard work and persistence. This is Tom Crean not allowing the damage inflicted on the Hoosiers by Kelvin Sampson--the scholarship cuts, the recruiting restrictions, the probation--to stand in his way. This is the fan base of Hoosier nation never giving up on the program and believing we can put another banner up in Assembly Hall, even when our record reflected otherwise. THIS IS INDIANA. 

This is a win Hoosier Nation will talk about for years to come. It is an exciting time for Hoosier basketball. There are still a great deal of games to be played this season and improvement to be made. I am excited to see what this team can do, because I know this is only the beginning of good things to come.

I compiled some media clips and articles below for those of you like me who can't get enough. I still get goosebumps watching Watford's last second 3 pointer and I don't see that effect wearing off anytime soon. When Crean first arrived at Indiana to take over the head coaching job the fun new slogan for IU b-ball was "Crean and Crimson." After last night I heard "Dream and Crimson." And boy, do we have big dreams!














No comments:

Post a Comment