Friday, January 20, 2012

Sharing is Caring

Do you guys ever make a fantastic playlist and just want to share it with the world?? Well, I think I've made a pretty good playlist and I can't seem to figure out how to share it with every person in the world, so instead I'll share with you, my friends! Hope you enjoy and if you don't... well.. then... one man's trash is another man's treasure- remember that!


Actually, it's Ashleigh's Amazing Playlist


Be Calm - fun.
We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris) - Rihanna (wouldn't you love to be so famous you could just repeat the same words over and over and have a smash hit? WE FOUND LOVE IN A HOPELESS PLACE!)
Lights - Ellie Goulding
Heavy Cross - Gossip
Crystalised - The xx
All the Pretty Girls - fun.
If Ever I Stray - Frank Turner
You Know What I Mean - Cults
Midnight City - M83
Lonely Boy - The Black Keys
Cough Syrup - Young the Giant
Rill Rill - Sleigh Bells
Good Feeling - Flo Rida
Calgary - Bon Iver
We Are Young (feat. Janelle Monae) - fun.
Call Your Girlfriend - Robyn
Daylight - Matt & Kim
Rumour Has It / Someone Like You - Glee Cast (don't roll your eyes, it's amazing)


Also, I watch music videos on VH1 (MTV take note: some people still actually enjoy music videos) while I get ready every morning, and this one makes me incredibly happy every time I see it:
I think I'm gonna use some his moves....

No comments:

Post a Comment