Monday, November 14, 2011

Muppet Mania


If there is anything that both pulls on my heartstrings and tickles my funny bone, it is the Muppets. Sometimes I forget they are puppets and get lost in the beautiful, funny world they create. And talk about star power! The Muppets get some of the best actors and actresses to appear in their movies! Seriously- Bob Hope, Dom DeLuise, Mel Brooks, Steve Martin, Richard Pryor, Joan Rivers, Liza Minnelli, Brooke Shields, Michael Caine, Tim Curry… just to name a few. Plus I can’t even begin to list off all the celebrities that make an appearance in their new movie. It’s slightly ridiculous but just goes to prove everyone loves the Muppets!!

The Muppets are making a comeback this year in “The Muppets” and I have a sneaking suspicion they will make an appearance on SNL this weekend with Jason Segel as host. Before we make new Muppets memories together, I want to take a moment to look back on some of my favorite Muppet moments:

The Rainbow Connection, from “The Muppet Movie”-


Moving Right Along, from “The Muppet Movie”-


Scrooge, from “The Muppet Christmas Carol”-


Cabin Fever, from “Muppet Treasure Island”-


One of the most underrated Muppets, Pepe, from “Muppets from Space”-


Seriously, how can you not love the Muppets?

No comments:

Post a Comment