Sunday, July 28, 2013

Scenes From the Weekend

I spent this weekend with my Mom, Dad and Erol in Maine. It was a relatively quiet, relaxing and surprisingly productive weekend. Erol made significant progress on my mom's company's website. It should be launching soon-- I will share when it is live. I spent some time working on my own project as well as making plans for my new room! Saturday evening, we watched Jim Gaffigan's stand up special, Mr. Universe and laughed until our bellies hurt. 

Double rainbow after a rainy day



Beach cruisers




Ollie, our new garden octopus

Trying a new pancake recipe 

Prepping a nautical craft

Now I am going to watch Drinking Buddies, which is one of the movies I have been wanting to see. I saw that it is available to rent on iTunes for $9.99. Originally, I thought this was a terrible idea, but as I thought about it, I decided I'd rather pay $9.99 to watch it on my television at home, in my PJs rather than wait and pay the ridiculous $10+ to see it in theaters.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment