Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer Movies: 2012 Edition

I gave in and saw The Avengers yesterday. It was a rainy day and there was really nothing else playing at the theater. And let me tell you, I was hugely disappointed. I went in with pretty high expectations from all the hype and records it has been breaking, but the movie was too cheesy to be taken seriously. I know this will never happen, but can the superhero trend be over already? Well, after the Dark Knight Rises, then it can be over forever and I wouldn't mind. 

I complied a list of the top 5 movies I am looking forward to this summer (other than Dark Knight Rises):

Moonrise Kingdom, limited release May 25: 

Lola Verses, June 8: 


To Rome with Love, June 22: 

Brave, June 22:

Seeking a Friend for the End of the World, June 22: 



And as a bonus:

Celeste and Jesse Forever, trailer not release yet but I still have high hopes, I believe it comes out at the end of August:

What movies are you looking forward to this summer?



No comments:

Post a Comment