Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Style Crush

Vintage chic... that's the best way I can describe my latest style crush, Elizabeth Olsen. I love how her style isn't 100% girly, it's menwear inspired and girlfriend pulls it off! I love seeing what she is wearing because she never plays it safe. She probably has her sisters and their fashion collections and connections to thank for that. Plus, she's a terrific actress and a rising star in the industry. I'm sure we will be seeing much more form Miss Elizabeth Olsen in the future. Take a look at some of my favorite looks:

May I borrow your accessories?
Such cute shoes!!
I'm a sucker for hats.
May I borrow your hat?


Yellow makes everything better
Love the shades... Don't you wish MK and A were your sisters?
Also, how much does she look like a mix between Maggie Gyllenhaal and Jessica Biel?
+
=

And my gosh, she SMILES! An Olsen who smiles... with teeth?! Who knew! 



No comments:

Post a Comment