Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hugs, not drugs

I know the cause has not yet been determined in Whitney Houston's death, but I think we can all agree that drugs had something to do with it in one way or another. It makes me sad because she was beyond talented. She had such a powerful voice that she made look effortless. I'm curious to see how many times the name "Whitney" is mentioned at the Grammy's tonight. It's going to be interesting to see what they can whip up in a day for a Whitney Houston tribute. I'm sure it will be amazing, but nothing will ever compare to the immeasurable talent that was, Whitney Houston. 

Here are a few of my favorite Whitney Houston moments, enjoy: 

I still get chills every time I watch this--

My brothers and I went through a big "Prince of Egypt" phase--


Eighties' Gold--

Great song, great message, amazing voice--


And of course, this Dolly Parton song she made her own with her beautiful voice. Seriously, it doesn't even look like she's trying--

No comments:

Post a Comment